Our first meeting of 2018! We'll spend a bit of time discussing the Group's aspirations and opportunities for Harston over the coming year, but as a rough agenda:
- Village events:
- We'd like to organise a community event in 2018, possibly an 'Apple Day' at the Community Orchard or a village fete of some sort.
- Harston Open Gardens, 7-8 July - how we might support it (possibly combine with some sort of community BBQ)
- Traffic and transport:
- London Road speed survey
- The dire bus service
- Pollution survey
- Hauxton P&R
- Foxton level crossing closure
- High Street verges wrecked by parking
- Heritage Policy - and other environmental issues not related to traffic, e.g. gardens sold off for development; loss of trees, hedges and verges etc.
- Litter-pick: Spring and Autumn dates
- AOB - you tell us!
As ever, all are welcome. The more people that get involved, the quicker we get stuff done! Hope to see you.